Master Your Business
So, you’ve been in business awhile; you’ve developed traction – you’ve got sales, you’ve got an audience and you have a lot of work that needs to get done every day. Now it’s time to focus, both with a capable team that picks up the day to day operations and with targeted, enhanced visibility through strategic marketing actions.
We’ll start with a detailed intake package that provides a groundwork understanding of you, your businesss, your support system, your priorities, and resources.
We’ll use this to follow our 2-pronged program:
- lay out a specific plan for improvement in those areas around defining roles creating an organizational chart, how to interview, hire, train and delegate. That’s internal growth.
- review your marketing plan or actions you’ve take so far. We’ll look at your presence with your online platforms (website? Linkedin profile? Facebook page?), your marketing messages and how well they respond to your audience’s desired benefits when they purchase and use your products and services.
With a weekly prep form, we’ll check in with each other via email to confirm your actions, results, reward and relevant next steps.
Additionally, we’ll speak twice monthly by phone/zoom. We’ll address recent wins & frustrations and how to use both for your next level of advancement, based on your pre-determined goals.
This is a 4-month program designed to:
- build a capable team (whether internal or external) that reduces costs, enhances systems and allows you to focus on future development
- develop clarity around your marketing plans, consistent with your audience and where it can be found when receptive to your message
- improve the quality of your profit and your life, leading to a well-run business that doesn’t need you 24/7
- achieve specific and measurable goals, identified at the top of our work together